Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer.....


Well it's getting to the end of August and school is not that far away. I was looking at the pictures I've taken this summer and thought I might share some with you. Photography is one of my great loves next to my family, so I take a ton of pictures. Ever since I got my new camera last year I have had so much fun. Here are a few of my favorites so far this summer.....

I don't know about your yard, but the black eyed susans are exploding in mine!

No, this isn't my backyard. These are barns at Caumset Park in Huntington, NY. I thought they were very interesting.

My children acting silly.

We have a local Fireman's fair every year in July. I had a lot of fun taking pictures there. Here's the ferris wheel.

If you can believe it that's my daughter on the left in this motion shot.

The kids at the beach.

A beautiful sunset I caught on the way home from the beach that night.

Hope your summer has been wonderful. Enjoy the last few bits of it. I know I will.

Have a great day!
Vera


No comments:

Post a Comment