Sunday, August 8, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


My fellow blogger at Discovery the Me in Mommy has been kind and sent me this award. Now it is my turn to tell you 7 things about me and pass on the award to other bloggers. I must admit that listing 7 things about my self was not easy but here it goes:

  1. I live in a house that is 106 years old.
  2. I speak a second language - Ukrainian- but not very well at this point in my life.
  3. I love to sit at the beach and read a good book. Right now I'm reading "Eat, Pray, Love".
  4. I always wanted to be a professional photographer.
  5. I took piano lessons for 10 years when I was a child- not that I can play now.
  6. I own a cat named ZuZu named after "ZuZu's Petals" from the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" not the mechanical hamster toys.
  7. Ice Cream is my favorite dessert. I don't really have a favorite flavor- I love them all and that's probably why I'll never be thin!
And now the award goes to:

Congrads!

No comments:

Post a Comment