My fellow blogger at Discovery the Me in Mommy has been kind and sent me this award. Now it is my turn to tell you 7 things about me and pass on the award to other bloggers. I must admit that listing 7 things about my self was not easy but here it goes:
- I live in a house that is 106 years old.
- I speak a second language - Ukrainian- but not very well at this point in my life.
- I love to sit at the beach and read a good book. Right now I'm reading "Eat, Pray, Love".
- I always wanted to be a professional photographer.
- I took piano lessons for 10 years when I was a child- not that I can play now.
- I own a cat named ZuZu named after "ZuZu's Petals" from the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" not the mechanical hamster toys.
- Ice Cream is my favorite dessert. I don't really have a favorite flavor- I love them all and that's probably why I'll never be thin!
And now the award goes to: