Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolution: Blog!!!!!


I can't believe I haven't posted a blog since late September! Some how the kids, school, the house and everything else seemed to get in the way of me posting. Actually I think it was plain laziness on my part but it makes me feel better to share the blame.

Anyways, what have I been up to you ask? Well, I did so some sewing, some picture taking and tons of cooking. Here are some of the items I sewed and will soon post to Etsy to sell. I have got to pay off all that Christmas shopping!

I purchased some Amy Butler laminates a year ago and I finally got to make some totes. I had made a backpack last spring for someone on Etsy, but I really wanted to make these totes. They're fun and bright.


I did a ton of bodysuits with burp cloths. The fabrics are son cute you can't stop yourself from making things.



I'll be posting more to come, I hope. I can't break my New Year's resolution yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment