Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wedding Memories

My wedding anniversary is coming up next month. It will be 13 years. I made my dress and veil for the event. I had a great time buying the fabric in the city (NYC). I made covered fabric buttons that were so tiny I had to use tweezers to get the fabric over them. I also made a braided headband veil. Unlike most woman, I simply store these things in back of my daughter's closet in a dry cleaning bag. (Our house is over a hundred years old and space is limited- I gave up half of my clsoset to my husband) Well, the other day my daughter insisted on trying on the veil. She is 6 going on 26 these days and all into weddings.

So I took out the camera and took a few pictures.
And a few more......
We had a great time.
She is growing up so fast. One day she'll be trying on a veil for her own wedding. I hope to be there for that day.

Have a great day!
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment