Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Quilt Alongs

I am contemplating on joining a quilt along. Have you ever done one? I see many bloggers talking about them. Either they are doing them or sponsoring them. I found two that I thought I would like to do. I know, here I go wanting to do two not just one and I have never even joined one before!



Over at Sew Sweetness they are doing a paper piecing quilt called New York Beauty.

I have always wanted to do this pattern. I love paper piecing. It is so easy. My favorite part when paper piecing are the perfect points you get every time. Now all I need to do is decide on the fabric. This is the hardest part for me.




Then over at Clover & Violet the ladies are doing Garden Steps. I like this one too. They haven't given much information yet except on size and a really cute visual. I'm going to keep my eye on this one as well.







So check out these quilt alongs and maybe you will want to join them too. I hope you do and I hope I do too.

Have a great day!

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment